
Oh dear God. All those times I said that blondes get more attention, or wondered why girls like Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson could get away with dark eyes and blonde
hair – you have corrected me. Thank you for not making me born this way (Kiss it GaGa). Forget crying over spilled milk… I think I’ll cry over these highlights.
God did not bless me with the glowing bronze skin required for this California look. My porcelain Scotch Irish skin is meant for long luxurious brunette locks. You know all those times I’ve seen people and thought – why did they do that to their hair?
hair – you have corrected me. Thank you for not making me born this way (Kiss it GaGa). Forget crying over spilled milk… I think I’ll cry over these highlights.
God did not bless me with the glowing bronze skin required for this California look. My porcelain Scotch Irish skin is meant for long luxurious brunette locks. You know all those times I’ve seen people and thought – why did they do that to their hair?
Yeah, payback’s a bitch.
So I told the stylist that I did not want to look like a blonde, but that I wanted to look like my headshot… (I even showed her a picture) which is of a brunette with NATURAL and SUBTLE highlights… EPIC FAIL.
I’m not Marilyn, I’m Liz Taylor.
Dear 8 pound baby Jesus, make me look human again.

Love,
Kristin
P.S. – I even tried smiling....

2 comments:
Although I adore you as a brunette, you're being entirely TOO HARD on this look! You can totally pull off blonde!!! Love you :)
You are too sweet! I toned it down. Pics to come!
Post a Comment