Here we go kids.... I'm BACK!
So much in my life has changed since the last time that I blogged. But let me just say I'm back and you better be ready for some adventures.
Today is my 78th day of living a completely sober lifestyle and my perspective on life has certainly changed. I've learned a lot about myself already and I'm looking forward to the new adventures in my future.
As we get reacquainted, we will chat more about some of the recent goings on in my life, but besides sobriety, you may notice there is a new pep in my step - that's called figuring out life on my own. For the first time since I can remember, I am not IN a relationship, LOOKING for a relationship, or IN TRANSITION between relationships. Holy mother of God - you better find your ice skates, I think hell just froze over...
"Cause I built you a hole in my heart, with rotten wood, meant to cave from the start." Let's get back to the basics, shall we?
xoxo
K-dub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment