Friday, December 4, 2009

MIA for 14 months...oops

Okay, so I’m back at my office survival job which means… I’m back to blogging.

SO much has happened in the last year! I’m pretty ashamed of myself for not keeping up better, but here goes with an attempt to recap the last 14 months of my life…

1) Santa granted my wish last year and as of October 2nd I became a proud member of the Actor’s Equity Association!!

2) I now have an amazing boyfriend (adoringly referred to as ‘da muffin).

3) I have a great new apartment in Astoria, with a lovely roommate and ‘da muffin.

-I have climbed the Great Wall of China
-Seen the Terracotta Warriors in Xian
-Had clothing tailor made in Shanghai
-Purchased pearls in Beijing
-Cried over mustard in Inner Mongolia
-Performed two of my dream roles (Amneris in Aida and Lily in Annie)
-Performed in the desert in 115 degree weather
-Went to visit a Mormon temple
-Visited the states of Ohio, Utah, New York and North Carolina

That hardly covers it… but when I put it that way… damn, life is good. :)

1 comment:

becca schwartz said...

yay!!! you're back! ...and i'll be a faithful reader. i can't believe i've never heard the "crying over mustard in inner mongolia" story.
you forgot...
4. met your new FAVORITE person/family in the whole world... becca schwartz/the schwartz clan.
5. became an "honorary mormon"
loves!