Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa 2009

December 15, 2009

Mr. Santa Claus
North Polar
P.O. Box 56099
North Pole, Alaska 99705-1099
Dear Mr. Claus:

You certainly out did yourself in 2009! What a great year! I (sort of) got everything on my list from last year… and I KNOW you’ll do even better in 2010! ;)

So this is what I asked for last year.

1. A lead role in a show I love.
-Thanks, Santa, Lily in Annie was a blast and going on for Rusty in Footloose was definitely a lead I thought I’d never play!

2. An Equity Card.
-Thanks for the Equity card! (AND it’s PURPLE! You know me so well)

3. A nice, handsome guy who doesn't want anything serious but would love to join me for dinner/coffee or whatever… and maybe do a little smoochin'.
-Thanks for knowing that I deserved a nice handsome guy who WOULD want something serious. (LOVE TO DA MUFFIN)

4. The ability to consume one of Jen's grilled cheese sandwiches everyday (ok, that's a little indulgent) once a week without gaining a single pound and manage to somehow look thinner.
-So, I didn’t eat grilled cheese everyday… but I did find some great new and healthy recipes that I love.

NOW—on to this year’s list… I BELIEVE IN YOU, SANTA!!

1. I want a Broadway contract. I'm putting it in the universe.
I WOULD take a tour… if it was a show I loved… but really what I want is a Broadway contract. I want to live in New York and not have to leave anymore to do what I love. I’ll even give you a little hint… I sure would love to let the sunshine in… puhlease!!!

2. I want the muffin to have a Broadway contract.
Imagine… both of us on the Great White Way at the same time… too cute… and so much fun!!

3. I want to get back to my birth weight.
Or close to my birth weight. I would also take “snatched”, “dead”, “five pounds under fierce”, or “coat hanger”.We’ve definitely made an improvement since last year with all my new healthy recipes, but you know…

4. A weekly manicure.
I want to be in enough control of my finances this year to afford a reasonably priced manicure every week, if time permits.

5. NO SNOW OR MISERABLY COLD WEATHER!!
I know to certain extent this is my own fault for living here… but please, speak to the man upstairs and work it out!! I’m scared…



Respectfully submitted,
Kristin
(You’re favorite southern girl in New York)

P.S. – Please be advised that this year your cookies will be sugar-free and south beach friendly…but don’t worry… you wouldn’t have even known if I hadn’t told you.

P.P.S. – If I think of more, I’ll be sure to let you know.

1 comment:

becca schwartz said...

i freaking LOVE your letters to santa. come to think of it, i need to go write mine!