Monday, December 21, 2009

Alphabet Soup

ABC Tag

A- Addiction – Coffee. It just starts my day off right.

B- Breakfast (what you eat) – An omelet with Cheese and some kind of veggie and turkey bacon.

C- Chocolate or Chips – Depends on my mood… but why choose… they compliment each other so nicely.

D- Dessert or Appetizers – Appetizers. Unless we’re talking Becca’s Strawberry Crème Pie.

E- Essential Items – Iphone, Ipod, Planner.

F- Favorite Color - Purple

G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms – Bears- red :)

H- Hometown – Greevnille, North Carolina! GO PIRATES!!

I- Indulgence – Getting my nails done, voice lessons.

J- January or July – JULY! This winter weather in NYC is already about to KILL me. We just had 10 inches of snow… Oh, I don’t know if I can make it through this winter!

K- Kids – Yours? Sure. LOVE to babysit.

L- Life isn’t complete without – My family, my faith.

M- Most exciting memory – Zip-lining down the Great Wall of China… I still don’t know how I did that!

N- Number of brothers & sisters – 1 younger brother.

O- Oranges or Apples – Orange Juice/ Apple’s as a snack.

P- Phobias or Fears – I’m always scared that something random and awful is going to happen to someone I love. I really shouldn’t be watching the news in NYC, where someone almost always is shown being shot by accident or hit by a bus. Okay, now that I admitted that fear… let’s erase it from the universe!

Q- Quote - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

R- Reading currently – I am TRYING to finish Breaking Dawn. I’m so over Bella I just don’t even think I can finish the books!

S- Summer or Spring - Summer!! Spring means lots of sneezing for me! I looooove the summer! Nothing beats flip flops and sun dresses!!

T- Tag 6 People – Becca… and Bucky I guess. They’re my only blogging friends.

U- Unknown fact about me – I always have to push the paper towel handle down three times… I don’t know why. I have tried to use less, because it’s wasteful… but it’s just the way life is gonna be. Push. Push. Push.

V- Vacation I want to go on – I really want to go somewhere warm and tropical! But for right now, I am stoked to see my folks in North Carolina for the Holidays!!

W- Walking or Running – I like to run on the elliptical (everything else hurts my knees) to Lady GaGa. On a nice warm day, I will walk anywhere in Manhattan!

X- XRay or Ultrasound – Xray. I want to see those pearly whites and healthy bones!! Lol.

Y- Your favorite Food – Mexican. I could eat Mexican (or anything spicy) every day.

Z- Zoo or Bowling – Bowling. But be careful! Dan is HIGHLY competitive!!

1 comment:

becca schwartz said...

YES shout-out to strawberry cream pie with graham cracker crust!! :)
U- just made me laugh outloud... "push push push". come to think of it, i think i do it three times too.
i know you were thinking "cafe rio" when you were writing about mexican food... admit it!
and wanting to go someplace warm, huh? hmm... i can think of someone who might be able to make that happen!! you. two. must. come. that's not a question... it's a command.