Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dear Mr. Claus


December 19, 2007

Mr. Santa Claus
North Polar
P.O. Box 56099
North Pole, Alaska 99705-1099

Dear Mr. Claus:

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one a few things I need. I have provided a very detailed list below in the hopes that this year there will be no confusion.

1. A lead role in a show I love.
You've been really good about this for the last few years. Let's keep up the good work.

2. An Equity Card.
I realize this is a new desire, but if you provide number 1, this should simply fall into place effortlessly and you may not even notice I got it. And it makes a great stocking stuffer.

3. A nice, handsome guy who doesn't want anything serious but would love to join me for dinner/coffee or whatever… and maybe do a little smoochin' AND meets the below criteria, which is non-negotiable.

- Orientation: Straight
-Age: > 24.
- Occupation: actors and musicians need not apply.
- Looks: identical or resembling those of David Wright.
- Education: must have a college degree and enjoy learning new things.

4. The ability to consume one of Jen's grilled cheese sandwiches everyday (ok, that's a little indulgent) once a week without gaining a single pound and manage to somehow look thinner.
Thank you so much for considering my wish list. I'm willing to have these gifts appear randomly throughout the year if need be. I'll have the peanut butter cookies waiting!!

Respectfully submitted,
Kristin

No comments: