Friday, April 13, 2012

Things That Make Me Go Ew

- Bathroom Sneak Out. People who don’t wash their hands after they use the bathroom. What is up with that??! DI-sgusting. Up to half of all men and a quarter of women fail to wash their hands after they use the toilet. Gross. (The internet gave me that statistic, so it must be true.)

- Digging for Treasure. The in-car drive-by nose-pick, the wedgie dig, adjusting your junk... whatever. Do you think that we can’t see you?

- Long Nails On Men. Ew and Ow. Your nails shouldn't be longer than mine.
- Your Junk. That drunk girl in the bar in a short skirt with no panties bending over/spreading her legs/showing the world her biznASS. I worked in bar for three years. You’d be really surprised how often this happens. (Which leads to)

- Rude Behavior. People who are rude to servers/bartenders/anyone in the service industry. It says a lot about a person's character. Also, you don't look more important. You just look like a prick.

- One Night Stands. Have you seen American Psycho?

- Catty Social Networking. Some people (who should probably still be in high school) use Facebook as a weapon. Passive-aggressive status updates, posting pictures to hurt people, and political tyrads included.

- Hoarders – One dead cat episode and I was done. I know it's a disease. I just can't watch it.

- Snot Rockets. Why do men think that not using a tissue to blow your nose is okay? I hate to generalize, but I haven’t seen a woman do this.
Ever.

- Canine for Dinner. Dog on the menu. I’ve seen it. It literally makes me want to vomit.

- Whiskey. I’ve never liked the taste, or smell of whiskey. It smells like an abusive parent.

- Sex Talk. Sometimes people discuss intimate details of their sex life in front of me or other people they’ve just met. I. Don't. Know. You. If you're trying to look “worldly” or “open-minded”, you really don't. It’s sad and I don’t want to hear about your bruises or other kinky experiences.

- Public Laundry. I've learned to avoid thinking of all the dirty garments used by people I don't know that have been in the washing machine at the laundry mat before me.
xoxo-
K-dubb

No comments: